column fades

Questions and Answers

Q: What if I'm unable to pay for treatment?

A: If you don't have the money for treatment, consider the following:

  1. If you have health insurance, check to see if substance abuse treatment is covered by your policy.
  2. Immediately, get involved in a 12 step program. They are supportive, free and can usually help you explore other free recovery options.
  3. Check to see if you qualify for publicly supported treatment—either residential or out-patient. Call the programs listed.
  4. Call the county's Alcohol and Drug Program at (831) 454-HELP and ask to speak to someone who can help with a referral.

green line